Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Halloween Pics.... FINALLY!

I finally got some Halloween pics back from my friend...I forgot my camera, Go Figure! The girls ended up wearing both costumes. The orange costume to our churches Fall festival and the pink and black ones trick or treating on Halloween night! Here are a couple of Pictures we took Halloween night!

Clara with Chloe and Caitlyn.....Our 3 little witches!


This is Chloe and Caitlyn with our neighbor Gray Winsett! He was a chicken! This was the 2nd year the girls and Gray got to trick or treat together!


I can't wait until next year! Sorry I took so long to post the Halloween pics. This Friday the girls are taking pics with Santa! As soon as I get those back, you know I will post them!

Oh yeah....I have 6 weeks and 6 days left before Baby Jack's arrival! I'm so excited getting stuff organized and preparing myself for the new baby! Matter of fact, I just hired a housekeeper today!!!! I hope everything works out, because I need help keeping up with these everyday chores!!!!

Until next time.......

No comments: