Monday, November 3, 2008

2008 MDO School Pictures!!!


Thursday, October 30, 2008 was picture day at Mother's Day Out. I got the girls all dressed up in my favorite outfits this season, their hair curled and ready for school pictures! You know I LOVE dropping them off and a few days later getting pics back! If you have kids you know how hectic getting pictures taken can be!!!! Hayden and Hayden Photography took the pics and they turned out great!!!! What a brave man, shooting pics of probably 50+ kids!!!! The one at the very top of this post is of the girl together! Here are the rest!
~Chloe~

~Caitlyn~

The 2008 MDO Class
no lie...they can name every single kid in their class!!!!
Here they go:
Teacher Mrs. Lilly, holding Parker (Chloe's boyfriend), Savannah (or better known around our house Bananna), Nathan, Amberliegh, Sarah, Elizabeth, Chloe, Caitlyn, Joseph, Teacher Mrs. Delfina, and Sophia, (Boys in the back) Hutch, Zachary (Caitlyn's boyfriend!)
I had no idea the names of all the kids, but they sure let me know!:)

You know I can't post those pics without posting their pics from last year! So here they are! Enjoy!



I will post our Halloween blog as soon as I get a chance to make it through the millions of pictures I have from the entire week! BTW, they wore both costumes....the orange witch costume to our Church's Fall Festivel and the pink ones trick or treating!
Until then........

1 comment:

AngelaP said...

What cute pictures!!! I can't believe how much they've grown in just a year...it's unbelievable!!