Thursday, August 21, 2008

And so it begins......






I decided to start a blog so my friends and family without a Myspace page can be up to date on all the current activities of our crazy family! We are soon to be a family of five!!!! Yep, Jeff, Caitlyn, Chloe and I are expecting the arrival of baby Jackson Owenby in early Jan. 2009! We are soooo excited to welcome our first son and the girls are extremely excited to have a baby brother! I plan on keeping everyone up to date on the pregnancy and show off my precious twins as they grow into little ladies! These girls are my heart and soul! I love them to pieces and have to show off our most recent family portraits by Brandi Leigh Photography. Location Quartz Mountain:













I am very proud of the way they turned out! Here are a few black and white pictures from the same shoot!











These pics were taken the day before we found out we were expecting our little bundle of joy! So technically, these are Jackson's 1st official family photos! LOL!!!
Seriously, I can't post all those pictures and leave the little man out! so here are our most recent ultrasound pictures taken this past Tuesday, August 19, 2008!











This is just the beginning!!!! So check back often to catch our latest updates! I plan on posting some pics of the girls 1st day of Mothers Day Out later this week! Bear with me while I figure this blog thing out! :)

No comments: