Monday, August 25, 2008

Halfway there!!!!

Yesterday marked the halfway point in our pregnancy! I have quite the baby bump going on! I know I'm gonna be as big as a house by Christmas! I measure just as big as I did with the girls at 20 weeks! I guess we have a pretty big little boy on our hands! I had a video done of Jackson today and it was sooooo cool! He smiled at us and we could even see his tongue!!! It's so crazy the advances in technology, considering just 27 years ago women didn't even get ultrasounds! Here is a pic of my baby bump!




When I was taking the pic of my belly Caity started pooching her belly out too saying, "Mom, I have a baby in my belly too!" It was so cute, I had to take a pic of her too! Excuse the hair, we hadn't been up very long! LOL




I know this is a quickie, but I have to run get the girls from church!
Until next time.......

2 comments:

AngelaP said...

So glad I could help you with the background....can't wait to see more pictures soon!!

Stephanie said...

Your girls are soooo beautiful!! and No Doubt that Jackson will be just as handsome!! Your belly is precious too!! You need to teach me how to customize my page! I love what you did to yours. I'm noooo good with these kinds of things! :)