Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bye, Bye Nursery... Hello Big Girl Room

Well I finally decided to put up the girls' big girl bedding! It looks so cute in their room! I did it while they were with my dad at the skating rink! We are trying to get as much excitement from the skating rink as possible because Friday night is my Dad's last night to have it! He will be leasing it out to a really nice family, but that means no more free parties for the girls'! They love to skate, it will be weird to pay to get in. :-( And not have free reign to go when the girls feel like skating! Oh well, Dad has been working 7 days a week for almost 10 years. It's about time he has the weekends off! He deserves it! Maybe now the girls can spend the night with him on Sat. nights! ;)

When the girls got home from the skating rink I had their room all set up! They were so excited! They automatically started jumping on their beds....saying "Mom, I love my new bed!" I don't thin they realize it is the same bed they have been sleeping on, just with the frame and new bedding! Hehe! Here are some pics we took before they got home! My friend Beth has a great camera, so it really does showoff the colors of the bedding! I really want a camera like hers!



Here is a pic with my camera! All this time I though I had a great camera!? This pic shows the safety rails in use! They really do work great! Chloe didn't fall out of bed once last night! I usually have to go in there and put her back in bed 10 times! Hence the reason the mattresses were on the floor!


Today was also the girls' picture day @ school! I tried to snap a couple shots of them before we left the house! Caitlyn was the only one cooperating! I sure hope Chloe doesn't give the photographer a hard time today! I will post those pis when I get them back, but these will have to do until then!



I haven't posted a belly pic in a while! So, I will end this with a pic of Baby Jack! I am 29 weeks! Only 10 weeks before I can hold my baby boy! I'm so excited!!!!


Until next time.....

1 comment:

AngelaP said...

I just loooove the girls' bedroom...all the bright colors look so well together!!! Good job girlie!!