Saturday, January 31, 2009

Introducing Jackson James




Jackson James completed our family Jan. 7, 2009 at 7:53am; weighing in at 8lbs 2oz and 20 inches long! He was twice the weight of his oldest sister, Chloe, and 5 inches longer! He is a chunk! Everything about this baby is perfect! He breastfeeds like a champ, sleeps through all the girls daily endeavors, has the sweetest face and really makes me a happier person all around! I feel so calm around him, nothing like when the girls were born...I worried about their every breath! Not this perfectly healthy baby boy, I am so blessed! Before he was born I worried about how the girls would take it and how I would possibly love him like I love his sisters! It is so true what other Mothers say....your love just grows instantly!
Jack is three weeks old now and I am enjoying every minute! Our whole family adjusted nicely to his arrival. It is somewhat surreal when you know this will be your last baby, I'm try to take every last moment in! I want to hold him while he sleeps, always kiss him "one more time" before I put him down, look into his eyes every second they are open. I really feel like I appreciate this age so much more now! It has also made me appreciate the girls so much more! Sometimes I can get caught up in everyday life and forget about the little things that really matter! I just want to be the best Mother to these Children I can possible be. God really has blessed me life abundantly and I am so thankful!
Last weekend we went to the Red Barn Photography studio and had Jack's newborn pics taken. Let me take minute to tell everyone how wonderful Candice is at photography! She is so creative and comes up with the best shots and is the most affordable photographer around. She really loves what she does and it shows in her work! With the newborn photo shoot she gives you an adorable gift that you can really use! I don't see myself using any other photographer for a long time! If you have a newborn, are pregnant, or want pics taken of you kiddos....call her, I promise you won't be disappointed! Her web page is http://www.redbarndesign.net/!
Okay back to the subject....Jack's newborn pics, they are wonderful! So without any further ado.....





How sweet is he????? He has perfect eyes, mouth, ears, nose, etc.....everything about this child is perfect! Really, I'm not being biased!
Here are some other pics of Jack with me:




Don't forget to check out the blog entry before this one...Caity and Chloe turn 3!!!! It has their 3 yr pics posted! They are adorable! Thanks for checking in with us and we also want to thank all our family who came to visit after Jackson was born! We really enjoyed everyone's company and appreciate all that you do for our family! We love all of you!

1 comment:

crochetdlane said...

O Congratulations!! he is such a beautiful baby!!! I LOVE the picture of him on the blue dresser and the one with the building blocks that spell his name on his back!! How precious!!

Lindsay