Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Pictures..... Take 1





The girls and I went over to My sister's Mother-in-Law's house this Saturday to take some fall pictures to send to Mamaw Peggy. Lisa always has the most beautiful display of pumpkins and I have to take advantage of snapping some awesome pictures there! I had good luck capturing some great shots this time, it only took 45 min to get over 200 pictures! There are so many to choose from, but I will only put up a few for times sake!





First, I want to share the pictures of Fall 2006 and 2007 so you can see how much these girls have grown!






They were so little! I'm glad I do these collages each year to combine all the great images from that year's fall! I still need to do 2008's collage, but Clara will be down next weekend and Stacy and I plan on taking more shots of all 3 girls together and I will use some of those shots in my collage.




Anyways, here are a few more before I go finish Jack's nursery (those pics will be up later this week)!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girls are growing SO fast! makes me a little sad to see their old pics with the new one...time just flies by! Jack's room is ADORABLE and I love the way you used your grandpa for inspiration...way to go sis!
XOXO-
april