Thursday, October 2, 2008

Long Time No Talk

Well it has been awhile since I last posted and I do apologize. It has been one heck of a crazy month around here! We went to Texarkana for Labor Day and had a great time! I was waiting to get some pics from our trip, but I haven't gotten them yet...so I will post when I do get them! Peggy hurt her leg pretty bad. She had surgery to repair her Achilles tendon (she cut it in half while taking out the trash with a broken bowl) OUCH!!!!! She experienced some complications after surgery, so please keep her in your prayers for a speedy recovery! I know it's killing her not to be able to come see the girls. I think she will have clearance to travel around the Holidays, we hope so at least!

SO I took some new pics today of the girls before they went to Mother's day Out! It seems to be the only time I can get them dressed and hair done to take good pics! I hadn't sent any recent pictures to my Mom so I snapped these and decided to share with everyone as well.

We will start with a pic of the girls together:


This one is at the church in front of their names where they put their backpacks:


This is Chloe:



And this is Caity:



We spent all weekend painting the girls' "big girl" room so we can make room and get ready to do the nursery. My Mom got the girls really cute bedding for Christmas, so I painted to room to match the bedding they will be getting! I already have it, but I don't trust them enough to put it up considering they like to draw on stuff and smear poop all over everything....Gross, I know!!!!
So here are a few pics of the hard work Jeff and I did this weekend!






I will end this with a new belly pic (or 2)!
This first one is about a week and 1/2 ago. I'm 23.5 weeks in this pic:


This one was taken Sun...on my 25 week mark! 14 weeks to go! Whoo Hoo!!!! Almost there!! I am so ready to meet Little Jack!


I will try and keep up with the blog better, I promise! We plan on taking some Halloween costume pics soon and all 3 grand babies (Chloe, Caity, and Clara) in Mimi's cotton as soon as it's ready!
Until Next time.........

2 comments:

AngelaP said...

Oh Jill...the girls look sooo cute!!! And I love what you did with the "big girls" room....and your belly is cute too!!

Love ya,
Angela

Kelly Beane said...

Their room is adorable (and so are they!!) I'm wanting to get Abbi's room redone soon too before we have to get the nursery done. So thanks for the inspiration! Hope everything is coming along well!!