Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Getting ready for Halloween!!!


I Love Halloween! I think because it kinda kicks off the Holiday season! I wanted to share some Past Halloween pictures with you and also show off the girls' costumes for this year! Of course I will post pictures after we trick or treat next Fri night.
Halloween 2006
~Flowers~
*Chloe*


*Caitlyn*


Halloween 2007
~Black Cats~
(I made these costumes)
*Caitlyn*


*Chloe*


I am havng a hard decision choosing the costume for the girls this year! So maybe you can help out! Let me know "witch" costume you like the best! :)

Halloween 2008
~Witches~
*Chloe*


*Caitlyn*

Or these Witch Costumes?
*Caitlyn*


*Chloe*

Your opinion is greatly appreciated! I'm really torn about "witch" costume to choose!
I will let you know the costume winner when I have one!
Until then.........

3 comments:

AngelaP said...

Gosh, they are both soooo cute!!! I like them both...why not let them wear one of each?? But, if I had to choose and my life depended on it, I'd go with the brown ones.

Ang said...

I like the first ones, they remind me of the witches on Hocus Pocus. I dont know why, they just look adorable!! Are they wearing makeup?? I can barely get Aims to sit still for a "pony" as she calls it!

candicehall said...

They are both so adorable, but I like the pink ones. The girls seem to enjoy those too...