Thursday, December 11, 2008

Baby Jack update.....

Monday night was spent in labor and delivery here at the hospital. I was having contractions every 2-3 min for over an hour. They were able to stop the contractions with Breathine (sp) but told me starting today they would not stop labor again! I am now 36 weeks...the baby is probably around 6-6.5 lbs. I went to the Dr today for a scheduled appt and I am dilated a finger tip, but I could stay that way until Jan. 5, my scheduled C-section! All in all, everything looks great, I'm in the clear to have the baby anytime now! I am 2 weeks further pregnant than I ever have been....and this last month SUCKS! But I really want to hold him in as long as possible! Who knows we may have Baby Jack at our family Christmas party this year! I will update more as I get new information. My next appt is Thurs. Dec 18, so I will let you know!

until next time.........

1 comment:

AngelaP said...

Yay!!!! I'm so excited!!