Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Here comes Santa Claus, Here comes Santa Claus...right down Santa Claus Lane!

I have been waiting to post these Christmas pics for awhile now! We took the girls to see Santa Claus 2 Saturdays ago! They were so excited! It brought tears to my eyes to see their eyes light up with excitement! They were so happy to meet Santa and tell him what to bring fro Christmas! He was so cool, when the girls told him to please bring them a slide and swing, he said, "You two be good girls and listen to your Mommy and Daddy, and leave me chocolate chip cookies!" He looks like the real Santa too! He is the same man from their 1st and 2nd Christmas! I LOVE him! He is so great with the kids! He let C & C pull and tug on his beard and kiss his cheek before we left! With all that said...here are the pics from this year!



Here is a pic from 2006...same Santa!


A Few weeks ago Jim came down to see us and I took some pics for He and Peggy's Christmas Cards. They turned out so cute, I must share!




Sunday we took Family and Maternity pics with Red Barn Photography! Candice did a wonderful job! I can't wait to see her finished products, and when I have them...you know I will share!

Until next time........

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

i got that outfit at sears! :) How are you feeling??