Thursday, December 4, 2008

Santa Baby



Yes...we LOVE Santa! The girls just can't get enough of the Jolly Ol' Man! We have plans to see him again at the annual Christmas parade this coming Sunday! This picture was taken by my friend Candice May-Thurmond with Red Barn Photography.....www.redbarndesign.net! She takes awesome pictures and did these particular photos as fundraiser for the Relay for Life/ American Cancer Society. We just donated $10 and got a free 8x10 from an awesome photographer, how awesome is that? I love her work...be on the look out for my Maternity/ Family Christmas pics she took last Sun! I just have to get the pics from her and get her permission to post them here! I think they turned out great, other than the fact that I am HUGE!!!!! Only 31 more days until I hold my baby Jack! If I last that long, the Dr said today she would be surprised if I last until Christmas......which is fine by me! I just may have my very own Santa Baby....ya know, I've really been an awful good girl!

Until next time........

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

OMG! I can't believe the day is almost here!! It seems like your pregnancy went by so fast...well, it may not seem that way to you! Good luck and I will be praying that he stays in just a lil bit longer!! :)