Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas

Just in case I am in the hospital having baby Jack I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! This is our Christmas card this year, if you didn't get one that means I don't have your address! So....send it to me! :)
I think I am very very close to having this baby boy! Thursday I went in for a regular apt and the Dr ended up sending me to Labor and Delivery because I was having contraction every 6 min. The contractions kept coming and by 5:00pm they were every 9o sec. However, the contractions were not doing anything to my cervix, so she held me overnight to observe me and everything just stayed the same. The next morning she gave me the option to stay in the hospital and wait and see or go home and wait it out, so I am at home waiting this labor out. He will come in God's time! I am having steady, hard contractions today though so I may go in and have them check me to make sure everything is okay.
I wanted to update everyone on Jack's situation and Wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I will end with a family picture by Red Barn Design. I will update again as soon as I get a chance! Love you all!!!



Until next time........

1 comment:

AngelaP said...

Merry Christmas to you too Jill...maybe you will have a Christmas baby...that will just make the holiday all that more special!!! Good luck!!!